I think we should get to know each other better, so I thought I would do this tag… but firstly here are some pictures so you know who you are getting to know! ( I clearly love that orange kimono).
1. What is your middle name? Louise… how bloody original, cheers parents.
2. What is your favourite colour? Midnight Blue. Well any Blue but Midnight Blue sounds cool.
3. Who was your first best friend? Danielle, I loved her!
4. How tall are you? 4ft 10… very tiny.
5. Cats or Dogs? That’s really tough, I love them both the same, I have grown up with cats and dogs.. I have a cat now called Dobby the House Cat (told you I loved Potter).
6. Funniest moment throughout school? Our Science Teacher had false teeth, one day she was telling us all off and they fell out on the table… it was hilarious at the time.
7. How many countries have you visited? Loads & Loads… USA, Bali, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Most of Europe, Kenya, Jamaica, Dominican Republic… Travel is the best thing in the world. I will do posts of where I have been.
8. Are you in/gone to college? I went to University – Manchester Metropolitan and studied English Lit.
9. What was your favourite/worst subject in High School? English, I absolutely love to read.
10. What is your favourite drink? Iced Latte babes or Vanilla Coke.
11. What is your favourite animal? Monkey. I met some little friends in Bali and it was the time of my life.
12. What is your favourite perfume? I love a fragrance, maybe YSL Black Opium or Tom Ford Velvet Orchid
13. Tea or Coffee? Coffee. All Day Er Day.
14. What would you (or have you) name your children? Reggie, Albus & Belle Uppington. I haven’t thought about that too much at all… DANIEL GET ME PREGNANT NOW!
15. What sports do you play/have you played? I am useless at all sports… I have no hand eye co-ordination at all… I have broken my nose by someone throwing a cricket ball at my face that I forgot to catch…
16. What is your favourite book? That is too hard to answer…I suppose Harry Potter but there are so many books I love, all in different genres… I will break that down in a further blogpost.
17. Who are some of your favourite Youtubers? Everyone loves Zoella right… she is just amazing & so inspirational. I also love Brogan Tate, she’s so lovely & I have lots in common with her, I like watching people I can connect with. Oh also Charlotte Ruff and Sophie & Dave.. do you see a Disney Theme as well?
18. What is your favourite movie? Again, too hard to answer… it has to be broken down to genre but I suppose my favourite film is Toy Story, Dan & I had our first dance to ‘You’ve Got a Friend in Me’.
19. Are you single or taken? Married. 1 Year on 27th July.
20. What is your idea of an ideal first date? Going out for a drink, I want to get to know someone in a casual setting, dating is so hard guys. I threw up on a date before due to nerves. Never saw him again…obvs.
21. How many girlfriend/boyfriends have you had? 3 proper ones, including my Husband.
22. Favourite memory from childhood? Disney World with my family. We have just never been happier.
23. Do you speak any different languages and if so, how well? I really wish I could, I will encourage my children to learn a language, it opens up so many doors!
24. Do you have any siblings? 1. Younger Brother. Charlie. He is wonderful.
25. How would you describe your fashion sense? I don’t really have one, if I like it I buy it.
26. What is your favourite restaurant? Anywhere that sells Thai Food. It is life.
27. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
I am addicted & always have been to Teen/YA Drama – OC, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, The Hills… I love it and always have and will. I love YA Books as well.
My favourites are Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Lost, Dexter to name but a few.
I love TV Series. Netflix is a wonderful thing. THANK-YOU NETFLIX GODS FOR TAKING AWAY MY SOCIAL LIFE AND MAKING ME A FUCKING HERMIT.
28. PC or Mac? MAC. 100%
29. What phone do you have? iPhone7+
30. Tell us one of your bad habits? I suffer with anxiety & therefore am I terrible worrier, lots of sleepless nights and overthinking.