As promised in my Pay Day Haul Post Yesterday (Click Here to read), I am writing a separate Lush Haul as I brought that much… I didn’t realise until I took all these pictures on just how much but a girl gotta smell fresh.
There is nothing more I love than a warm, multi-coloured bubble bath with a good book or YouTube to relax me and put me in a good mood. It is genuinely one of my favourite things. I like having down time and time to myself and this is the perfect way for me to do it.
P.S – Don’t you love the Hogwarts carrier – I thought it was apt as it is full of my potions for the bath.
Frozen and Sex Bomb are two of my favourites that I always re purchase but I haven’t tried Metamorphosis, Big blue or Think Pink – so really looking forward to that:
- Think Pink – I am guessing this turns the bath pink? It is glittery and smells like vanilla. YUM.
- Metamorphosis – I don’t know what it looks like in the bath but it smells really musky and peppery. I believe it changes for dark to colourful which is awesome.
- Frozen – It is shimmery and it is blue. I love Disney and I love Frozen. Win Win.
- Sex Bomb – It makes the bath lovely & pink and smells so good – Jasmine, Ylang Ylang and sage!
- Big Blue – Again, not sure what it looks like in the bath but I am guessing it is blue. It smells really fresh and is good for cleansing the skin.
Bubble Bars & Bath oil
- I love The Comforter – the smell of blackcurrant takes over. It is so good and I will always re purchase it.
- Brightside – I haven’t used this but it reminded me so much of The Body Shop Satsuma range which I was obsessed with as a teenager, it took me straight back to being 14 so I had to buy
- Floating Island – Bath Oils are amazing. They leave my skin so smooth and Floating Island is my favourite. It smells incredible, really vanillaery (not a word). The only watch out is not to wash your hair in the bath when using one – as it leaves in really greasy, like you haven’t washed your conditioner out properly.
- I have read so many great things about Dream Cream that I had to purchase it. I get really bad eczema in the summer so I am hoping it will help that.
- I always buy a different face mask and this time I went for Don’t Look At Me – it is specifically for oily skin, so hopefully it will do some good.
- Scrubee – this is my favourite Lush product. Exfoliator and moister that smells like honey. YES PLEASE. It is amazing and I have re bought lots of times. I 100% recommend it.
- It’s Raining Men – It smelt like honey. I had to try it.
It is fair to say that I live for Lush. What are your favourite products? Have you tried any of these? Any recommendations for my next bulk buy?