For our upcoming trip Dan & I want to make sure we get absolutely everything out of it that we can. We are aware that we probably won’t get to do everything but we have created a Bucket List of the things we definitely want to do!
I have broken it down into sections – Rides, Food, Characters, Purchases, Parades, Misc.
- The Mountains – Big Thunder and Space Mountain, unfortunately Splash Mountain is closed when we are there and we are pretty devastated about it.
- Na’vi River and Flight of Passage – Pandora (Avatar themed land in Animal Kingdom) will be open when we are there and I cannot wait to experience the rides l.
- Star Tours – Dan is Star Wars obsessed (as you will see) & he made sure we booked lots of Fast Passes for this ride.
- Tower of Terror – I think I am most excited to go on this ride, the whole theming of it…it is like nothing else!
- Expedition Everest – it looks amazing and Dan keeps telling me how much I will love it.
- Dole Whip – Every Vlog I have watched on Disney World, the vlogger has had and loved the Dole Whip – it is like a pineapple ice cream float and looks amazing!
- Steak at The Yachtsman – A Youtuber I watch called Lil Miss Chickas or Charlotte Ruff (if you like Disney you will love her, check her out) absolutely raves about steak at the Yachtsman and I cannot wait to go and try it!
- 50s Prime Time Cafe – pretending you are in the 50s and being told off for not eating all your dinner is something I cannot WAIT for. It is all about the experience at this restaurant.
- Character Breakfasts – We have reservations at Crystal Palace (Winnie the Pooh and friends), Ohana (Lilo & Stitch), Akershus (Anna & Elsa) Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast (Disney Couples)
- Mickey Waffles & Pancakes – YUM. I want to start every morning with these.
Me – Belle, Beast, Moana, Mickey, Rapunzul. Oh and the Villains at Mickeys not so scary Halloween Party!
Dan – Kylo Ren and Chewbacca… anything other than Star Wars Dan??
- The new Firework display at Magic Kingdom -Happily Ever After, just youtube it and watch it – it made me cry the entire way through and I have no idea how I will cope when there.
- Fantasmic – Looks incred!!
- Star Wars Fireworks Show…Wonder who wants to see this…
- I have saved a lot of money so I can splurge my heart out at Sephora on lots and lots of things and I cannot wait.
- Walt Disney World Pandora Ring – I would like something from Pandora that is exclusive to Disney World as a keepsake and memory I can wear every day.
- All the kitsch Disney things – Rose Cup, Mug, Soft Toys, Pin Badges…
- Dan wants a light sabre….shock
Misc (Outside of Disney)
- Universal Studios and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!! AHHHH!!!!
- Volcano Bay Water Park
- iHop and more Pancakes
- Shopping Malls
So as you can see quite a lot of things to do… Dan clearly only cares about Star Wars, so maybe I will leave him with the Kylo Ren character and go shopping for one of the days….!?
1 week and 5 days to go!
Does anybody recommend anything to do whilst there?